Sunday, January 22, 2012

To my dear faithful followers....
I would just like to ask for prayer.
My dear friend Jul Hoober, was diagnosed with
Ovarian Cancer at the end of last year.
She has been going through Chemo and
has an amazing support team.
What breaks my heart is that she is thousands of miles
away from me.
I so wish I could go with her to an appointment, hold her hand, and hug the
heck out of her!
She has been such a great example to me on how
to be a loving, Godly mother and wife.
She has the biggest heart and has been so positive through this
whole experience!
Please follow her blog and pray God's abundant hand of love and mercy
will heal her body.
Thank you so much!!

julhoober.blogspot.com

So since we have been buried in snow all week, my kids and I have been very
restless. I love this picture. Its like Jermaine is saying "help! I'm tired of these two always hugging
and kissing me! I need to get out of this house full of girls"
I am soooo blessed to have Jill living 1 mile away from me!
I make her come over as often as she can!


Braxtyn LOVES going outside with her daddy!
She begs at the door to go out with him.
He takes her and our dog Dawson on walks in the field
and she cries when she has to come in.


Hmmm what to eat....
He is standing on a foam chair my parents
gave him for Christmas last year.
He calls it his ladder.

My adorable 8 month old is now crawling all over the house!
She is into everything, but mainly just crawls to Nathan or I, pulls herself up
and begs us to pick her up!
I thought when she started crawling she wouldn't need to be held as much...
not true!
But as my amazing mom always tells me "This is such a short time, enjoy
her wanting all your attention"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amber,
    I am blessed and so humbled by your sweet & caring mention of me on your blog. I hardly know what to say. God is SO faithful and I know He will get the glory in this as it's His plan.
    Thank you for your faithful prayers. God is seeing me thru! love you!!! jul

    ReplyDelete