Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our Christmas Adventures

So our Christmas recap!
The Sunday before Christmas we always spend the day with Nathans family!
We go out for a wonderful Sunday brunch at Anthony's then head back
to Yaya and Pake's for games, more food and presents!
SO SO much fun!
Jermaine loves being around family and had a blast!
Its always a fight getting him to leave.
Braxtyn did great too.
She definitely had a lot of "hips" she could hang off of!



Waiting for presents :)



My amazing sister Laura made these! She is sooo talented!




Braxtyns first pair of TOMS! So stinkin adorable!


Love these pictures..




Jermaine and the talking tree..


It's not Christmas unless you play Dance Party 3...(I think that's what it's called..)
At least that's what Jermaine calls it!
He loves LOVES to dance!!





The Grand Finally!!
He was so more then ready for this one...
A huge train set that comes on a table.

Next was Christmas Eve at the Toronchuks!
(my mom and dads)
So much fun having all my sisters under one rooft!
Of course the cousins had a blast playing together!
Olivia LOVES Braxtyn so much!
She is going to be such an amazing Big Sister!!
wahoooo!








Of course..new Jordan's from Jill



Another Laura creation!!!



So our Present opening time was spread out over a couple days.
Jermaine was so into his new toys, we should have waiting
until New Years!
Braxtyn, of course, had no clue what was going on...
she just wanted the paper :)

Jermaine made some ornaments this year for the tree
and a "Star" for the top, with help from Zaky Jansen.






SO Stinkin cute!!!!
Once Jermaine saw what it was he said
"OHHH Mommy this is what i always wanted"








And Christmas day we do
a Starbucks run in the morning
(yes its tradition)
 and then we headed to Nathan's parents for
the Vlas side Christmas!
Always a ton of fun!
I LOVE this family!!!!



Braxtyn and Oma

My gorgeous sisters!
xoxo


Overall, we had a wonderful Christmas and New Years
(which we spend with Jill and Adam:)
No sick kids which was such a HUGE blessing!!

Its hard to put this year in words...
We thought and planned it out way WAY differently
and YES God's plan was WAY better then I could have imagined!
I honestly feel so lucky to
have such a wonderful, loving, patient husband who
is SOOO involved in
raising our children!
And puts them first ALWAYS!!
I know I'm lucky.
To me my children are perfect.
I've said this before...
I never thought I would be able to "compare" my kids
and I can.
Its little things like that I just smile and Thank God with all
my heart.

Jermaine expresses his emotions so good for a 2 year old!
He's so sweet and always makes me laugh...
such a comedian
He's a sponge and has an amazing memory and large vocab!
(if only we could convince him that he is too old for Binky's)
Braxtyn is such a sweet fire ball.
Her smile melts me..
She knows what she wants and she will do anything to get it.
Poor Jermaine doesn't know whats coming!
She is a fighter, that's for sure!!

I will tell of the Lord’s unfailing love. I will praise the Lord for all he has done. I will rejoice in his great goodness...which he has granted according to his mercy and love.
Isaiah 63:7

No comments:

Post a Comment