Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart.
And the peace i give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid.
John 14:27

This verse means everything to me! It has been close to my heart the last couple weeks!

So please rejoice with me!
I got a call yesterday from the FBI saying are fingerprints are done and we
should have them by Wednesday!! I just love how faithful God is! I never had a doubt we
would get them, I just really wanted them this week!
So Nathan made flight arrangements for this Saturday...We leave Seattle at 1:35pm and get
into Atlanta at 9:35 pm....We will get settled into our hotel and then
on Sunday morning we can do placement and get our little girl!

I have been talking with the family who is taking care of her and couldn't be more at peace
with this whole thing!
Our baby girl is there 44th baby they have taken care of! Sara (the mom) and
her husband have 3 adopted kids of there own through
An Open Door agency! So they know
exactly how everything works!
I talked to her on the phone yesterday and got to here our baby in the background...
which melted my heart! She is doing great! Sara did have to bring her into the doctors
yesterday because of some acid reflex, so she got put on rice formula and is
doing amazing!

This whole process is so humbling and I love having no control of anything
because it truly means God has control and will move us
in his timing!
Thank you all for all your prayers and support!
I will post pictures and her name (which is killing me as i type this i cant just
put her name down :)
when we get there!
Blessings to you all!

3 comments:

  1. I kept checking because I just KNEW an update was coming.. How exciting, Amber! Can't wait to see more pictures and find out her name! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY Amber & Nathan -- how so exciting -- you are a blessing and encouragement! So neat to see the Lord in His timing work thru so many people!!
    Praying for you ALL!!! Dear Jermaine's world is about to CHANGE LOL XOXOXO The Yoder's

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing God we have!!! It's been such a joy to see how He's working in your life! Ridley and I can't wait to meet your little girl!

    ReplyDelete