Saturday, May 28, 2011

A bump in the road...

To make a very long story short, we brought
Braxtyn into the Childrens Hospital here in Atlanta on Thursday. She was
diagnosed with a benign tremor. There is a fancier word for it but I cant think
of it at the moment. She does these jerks
in her sleep & on Thursday she has a really bad episode that lasted about a minute.
They kind of look like little seizures.
But after 24 hrs of tests & scans the neurologist told us her brain was fine during
these jerks. So its something we just really need to watch and
she will grow out of them hopefully sooner then later.
So we got discharged from the hospital Friday around 2pm.
This was really hard and emotional but i knew God wanted us on are knees
so we were. There were so many other dear children in pain, Braxtyn wasnt
in any pain (pain but uncomfortable pain, just from all the leads on her head and iv stuff)
I felt so awful for those children and their parents.
We got to leave and they are still there.
We got answers and most of them dont.
I truly feel so blessed that God answered our prayers. I will never forget
hearing the cries of babies and parents. Every time I think of this experience, I feel
like God is calling me again to my knee for their sack not mine.

So Praise the Lord we are heading home tonight! SO EXCITED!!!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever."
Psalm 118:1

No comments:

Post a Comment