Monday, June 6, 2011

So I was looking through my camera and realized that
I didn't post pictures from Atlanta the last couple days we were there
because Braxtyn was in the hospital so I thought I would post a couple of my favorites! :)


Dad and Jermaine talking about "Boundaries" around the pool. It is so cute...you just say
"Boundaries" to Jermaine and he stops whatever he is doing and runs to Nathan or I.



Best Friends!
I just love love love watching Jermaine and Nathan! They are so close
and have so much fun together.
They were pretending they were mowing the field and dump grass to the cows
(which we do at home)

Watching Scotty (American Idol) on YouTube


Aquarium Time!
This was the day that Braxtyn had her long jerking episode but before
that happened we had so much fun at the Aquarium!
Jermaine is still talking about it.





After we got discharged from the hospital on Friday (May 27)
We went out to dinner with Sara and her beautiful family. It was so special and I will
never forget their great company! Sara was with Braxtyn and I in the hospital
for 5-6 hours! She was my prayer warrior and encourager! Thank you again Sara! Love you!
 Kory (who just loved Braxtyn so much!)
Brianna and Kieron


1 comment:

  1. Amber, thank you so much for posting these pictures...I LOVE them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete